Circulation and Material Loan Librarian
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Circulation desk – shifts as assigned
- Check-in materials – shifts as assigned
- Shelving and/or Reading library material as assigned
- Prepares and coordinates the delivery of library materials for patrons system and interlibrary loans
a. All Libraries in our system
b. Wisconsin Valley Library Service
d. Other loaning opportunities
5. Prepares and coordinates the delivery of library materials for all book clubs
6. Performs opening and closing duties
7. Performs other duties as required by the library management
Physical and Working Conditions
- Work 12 to 24 hours a week, some nights and weekends
- Lifting and carrying: 50 pounds or less.
- Ability to travel to meetings, and education outside the library, including overnight travel.
- Pushing and pulling: objects weighing 60-90 pounds on wheels.
- Sitting, standing, walking, climbing and stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching.
- Ability to use and learn basic and emerging technology.
Contact Heidi O’Hare, Tomahawk Public Library Director at email@example.com or 715-453-2455.
Application deadline: September 9, 2022, or until filled.
Tomahawk Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tomahawk Public Library
300 W Lincoln Ave
Tomahawk, WI 54487
Phone: (715) 453-2455
Fax: (715) 453-1630
Monday - Thursday 10 - 7
Friday 10 - 5
Saturday 10 - 1
February 20 - Closed
April 7 - Closing Early 10 - 1