Summer Library Program
All Together Now, Under the Sun
presented by the Tomahawk Public Library!
June 12 through July 29
Track your reading, complete fun activities, earn digital badges and have a chance to win prizes.
Website, App, or Printed Versions
You can register online, download the Beanstack Tracker app on your mobile device, or pick up printed versions of the challenges available at the front desk.
How to Create a Beanstack Account
- Go to beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app.
- Select the Register an Individual or Family button under the program description.
- Enter the required information: First Name, Last Name, Email OR Phone Number (No Dashes), Password, Password Confirmation, and Age. Then, hit Next.
- If there is another reader to be added to the account, click Yes in response to the question, “Would you like to add another adult/child?” and fill out their information.
- Repeat this process until you have added all the children/teens to your account that you would like.
- Once you have added all readers (adults and children/teens) to your account, you will get a notification letting you know you are all set up. Click Continue to proceed to your account.
- Register for the challenges.
- To switch between readers in your account, click the down arrow next to the name of the reader that appears at the upper left. Then click either the reader’s name or Change Readers from the dropdown.
- You can add a reader to your account at any time.
- You can edit a reader (including your own information) at any time
- To log reading and activities, click the blue “Log Reading and Activities” button in the top left corner.
- To log out of your Beanstack account, click the gear icon at the top right of the screen and click Sign Out.
Download the forms and print them off at home. Or pick forms up through curbside.
Bonus Reading Challenge
Finish your Summer 2023 reading challenge, but looking for more? Look no further! Keep reading and getting badges. Complete the bonus challenge for an extra entry for the summer prize! (must have completed the Summer 2023 challenge first)
How to Participate
Log each time you read or listen to a book or do any of the fun activities between June 12 and July 29.
Once you’ve read for 12 hours (only 20 minutes a day!) and completed all the activities, you’ll be entered into our drawing for a chance to win a prize!
Tomahawk Public Library
300 W Lincoln Ave
Tomahawk, WI 54487
Phone: (715) 453-2455
Fax: (715) 453-1630
Monday - Thursday 10 - 7
Friday 10 - 5
Saturday 10 - 1
October 9, 2023
November 10, 2023